Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Roast Recipe

Alright guys I made my very first roast today.  I was pretty proud of the way it turned out.    It was suppose to be just Tyler and I for dinner but we ended up having seven people and there were still leftovers.  Super easy and simple to make.  Hope you enjoy!


I used a rump roast that I bought from Walmart they night before.  Stick the roast inside the crock pot.  Clean five to seven potatoes.  Slice into fourths.  Put inside crock pot around the roast.  Using a small bag of carrots add half the back into the crock pot.  In a separate bowl add one envelope Lipton Beef Onion Soup.  Add 3 cups water and stir together.  Pour over top in the crock pot.  Add onions and garlic to your desire for extra flavor.  Set temperature to low.  I left mine in the crock pot for 12 hours but it should be good to go after 9 hours. 

No comments:

Post a Comment